Bench-Type, Silicon Dual Range D.C. Power Converter
The PC-1 0 is an extremely versatile D.C. power conversion system for applications including small plating lines, quality control test, plating, laboratory use, and light-duty battery charging. The unit's compact design (10"W x 8"D x 5"H) and light weight (141bs.)make it an ideal power supply for low amperage standby application.
We have incorporated many features common to our larger D.C. power conversion systems into the PC-10 as standard equipment. This includes a stepless, 0 to 100% variable transformer control, an optional dual range ammeter that allows and operator to monitor output form 0 to 1 amperes or from 0 to 10 amperes, and an extended range voltmeter that measures D.C. current from 0 to 15 volts.
For maximum efficiency the portable PC-10 incorporates sealed silicon diodes, output ripple maintained at 10% RMS or less, and a quick-change fuse located on the rear panel that protects the unit against overloads.
PC-1 0 dual range D.C. power supplies are designed and totally manufactured in-house. All units are tested at full output prior to final inspection and shipping.
To ensure prompt delivery, PC-10 power supplies are maintained in stock. All units are also covered by the same comprehensive warranty on major sub-assemblies and components that applies to larger power conversion systems in the Company's product line.
For more information on the PC-10, contact Process Electronics Corporation.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
• 0 to 10 amperes, 0 to 12 volts for application flexibility.
• Compact, low profile design for in-plant and laboratory use.
• Totally self-contained, light-weight design for fast setup and operation
• Built-in cord and grounded plug for 115 volt A.C. connection.
• Stepless, 0 to 100% variable transformer control for simple operation.
• Optional dual-range ammeter reads 0 to 1 amperes or 0 to 10 amperes.
• Extended range voltmeter for 0 to 15 volts D.C. monitoring.
• Output ripple filtered to 10% RMS (max.)
• Quick-change fuse overload protection on A.C.
• Hermetically sealed silicon diodes for operation reliability.
• Exposed metal surfaces treated for corrosion protection.
• Comprehensive warranty on major subassemblies and components.