Modular Switch Mode Power Supply System
In keeping with our same standards of reliability the MARC-A is a true modular switch mode power supply system that is designed for a wide range of industrial and surface finishing applications, including electroplating and anodizing.
The MARC-A is forced air cooled and can be configured in any combination up to 3000 amps and 15 volts DC output. The standard communication function is RS-485. The Udylite MARC-A comes standard with a built-in ramp and digital display.
• Input line voltage 208-240 / 380-480
• Input frequency 50/60 Hz
• Conversion method switch mode
• Output Ripple <1%RMS of rated output
• Efficiency approx. 0.9 at rated load (DC15V/500A)
• Power Factor >0.9 at rated load (DC15V/500A)
• Regulation (constant voltage/current) +/-1% of rated voltage/curret between 10-100% of rated output
• Environmental 32° - 104° (0° - 40°C)
• Cooling: Forced Air
For additional information on MARC-A Switch Mode power conversion systems, contact Process Electronics Corporation or your local PEC equipment distributor.
• 500 through 3000 amps and 15 volts in any configuration of 500 amp increments.
• Constant current or voltage
• Digital Voltmeter - 3 digit LED display
• Digital Ammeter - 4 digit LED display
• Optional Remote Control - analog or digital
• Optional 4 channel analog interface - 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
• Optional communication - Device Net / CC Link
• 100% continuous duty cycle
• Over current/voltage protection
• Over temperature protection