Bench-Type, Single-Phase SCR D.C. Power Converter
The PEC Miniverter is a versatile D.C. power conversion
system designed for a broad range of applications. These
include precious metal and printed circuit board plating,
laboratory applications, and small proof lines for quality control
All Miniverter models are self-contained in a heavy-gauge
steel cabinet for strength and durability. Exposed surfaces are
finished with a corrosion resistant paint for protection against
Miniverter rectifiers incorporate many standard features
normally available only on larger D.C. power supplies. Voltage
and current are controlled with in + 1%. Operator panels can
be built-in or remote.
Miniverters feature A.C. overload protection through magnetic
started thermal overloads, a fuse-controlled transformer, and
thermal sensors on SCR’s and diodes.
PEC designs and manufactures miniverters in house.
Assembled power supplies are tested at full output and all
circuits are verified prior to shipping.
For additional information on Miniverter D.C. power conversion systems, contact Process Electronics Corporation or your local PEC equipment distributor.
• 25 through 300 amp models up to 100 volt rating
• SCR control for fast response and reliable long-life operation
• Automatic control of voltage and current
• A.C. overload protection for maximum uptime
• Output ripple filtered to 5% RMS (max.) at full output
• Core and coils designed for ± 8% line variation; no line
• Built-in or remote operator panel for installation flexibility